|The Good: Your Son Just Brought Home a Perfect Report Card
||[Nov. 6th, 2007|08:03 am]
Waiter! Theres Soup on My Fly!
The Good: Your son just brought home a perfect report card.
7. The bad: It isn't his, it belongs to his little brother.
The worse: His little brother lives on the other side of the country. (CaseyJP)
6. The bad: He dropped from A+ to A-.
The worse: This was four years ago. (Gilbert)
5. The bad: He had to have sex with his teachers.
The worse: They were all men. (MC Phly)
4. The bad: Your son attends "Raffi Von Fufu's Beauty College for Boys."
The worse: Your son celebrates his achievement by treating himself to a hair dye at the salon. (KCSunshine)
3. The bad: He forged all the A's.
The worse: He did a better job than you when you were in 2nd grade. (JGD)
2. The bad: You'll have to follow through with that promise you made him.
The worse: That promise was to buy him a million dollar stripper. (Nadroj 1999)
1. The bad: It's written in crayon, and spelled wrong.
The worse: It was written by his teacher.