|Top Ten Signs It's Too Cold Out
||[Nov. 6th, 2007|07:49 am]
Waiter! Theres Soup on My Fly!
Does anyone remember Heckler's Online? It used to be a "channel" on AOL, and also had it's own website. It is now defunct (sadly), but it had some of the best user-submitted top ten lists in the world. I found this one a bit ago:
Top Ten Signs It's Really Cold Out
10. Unable to read this list.
9. Coffee-slurpee... it starts out warm, but them you can have a nice cold treat.
8. Now sitting next to your computer's fan hoping to get warm.
7. The mailman took the day off!
6. You're frozen in your car and don't really care.
5. My tunge es tuck oo the pole.
4. You are yelling to people in front of your house "YOU'RE NOT GETTING MY HEAT!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!"
3. Looks like that air-conditioner you bought yesterday is nogood.
2. You went swimming and ice skating at the same time.
And the number one reason:
1. Politicians now are keeping their hands in their pockets!